Old-Fashioned Grilled Lobster Roll
- By: Alain Bossé
- Serves: 6
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, softened
- 1 lb (500 g) lobster meat, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) diced celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) shredded iceberg lettuce
Butter outsides of buns; place in a frying pan and grill at medium heat until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and toast the other side.
In a medium bowl, combine lobster, mayonnaise, celery and salt and pepper.
Spread some lettuce inside each bun and spoon 16 of the lobster mixture into the bun. Makes 6 servings.
Tip: Serve with a side of potato chips.